Skip to main content

Yes we are still alive & well!

Someone please tell me where the summer is disappearing to.....it's crazy!  It seems like the week starts, I blink my eyes & it's already Friday.  My work schedule is different this year & I work Friday am & have Saturday off instead.  Except.......my junior program started at the end of June so now I work Monday afternoon with that & also again on Weds afternoon.  This year we started a Saturday clinic for younger kids which means I go to work for a couple hours to do that.  This could explain why my weeks disappear.
Love this pic of Luna.....she just loves having her head out of the car window:)
We all met at Scott's house to go out for breakfast for Father's day (yes I'm a little late posting this)
He's still working on it
Love these girls!
We went to Scott's crazy diner
Stuffed "Ooh La La" french toast.
Peanut butter & fluff pancakes
LiLi had hers on the side & then proceeded to mix it together & spread it over the top of her pancakes
There was a "special " trio for entertainment


This is a chicken jungle gym!!!!





Love photo signature1_zpsfa5mmhqq.png

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Yowsa!

 I was woken up around 3:30am yesterday by thunder as a line of severe storms were rolling through the area.  My alarm goes off at 4:00am so I figured I'd just get up.  I was standing in the kitchen waiting for the coffee pot when there was a blinding explosion in the back yard along with a huge clap of thunder.  It was like someone threw a bomb in the yard....needless to say it scared the crap out of me & I was waiting for a tree to fall.  We didn't see anything & I left the house at 7:00am while it was still raining.  Popster didn't see this until last night but it had struck this big oak that is about 15 feet from our sun room.  It just stripped that piece of bark right off the tree  Makes the expression "Don't mess with Mother Nature" become very real! Love

Molly bike riding????

Popster has been teaching Molly to run along side of his bike.  It has been a slow process but she's finally getting it.  They start off very slowly.......  then speed up a little......  which is when she gets crazy& decides to "carry" the leash......  gradually she feels more comfortable....  then she begins to gallop.... & the ears start to flap!!!!!