Skip to main content

Bah Humbug!

 Okay my first beef is this

I

Image result for christmas lights outdoor
 It's not even thanksgiving turn off the d*mn christmas lights..........lets get one holiday over with before we start the next one!

Even Mother Nature is mixing in winter before the leaves are off the trees.....this is the second time it has snowed......knock it off already!  We were out all day yesterday trying to rake up wet snowy leaves.....what a miserable job that was!  I wouldn't have done it but I hadn't put down the winterizer & couldn't do it on top of the leaves.

It was so bitter cold & windy all day.  It is our anniversary(52 yrs) & Popster made dinner reservations.  When he got home from work I said "Are you sure you don't just want to order take-put & eat in our jammies"

Even Molly got in on pushing the seasons ahead.....she brought me a squeaky toy this morning & when I looked down at it I had to laugh......it was a rudolph reindeer that she got for christmas last year!

I'm hiding out in my sewing room with the shades drawn that way I can pretend it's not happening!

Love

Comments

  1. hppy anniversary. I had to laugh at molly getting in on the holiday action. I'm with you, it's Thanksgiving,then you give it a rest and then you go full fledged christmas. darn it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Designer "doggy uggs"

Poor Molly has been having a hard time already this winter with the snow. She has good size pads on her feet which are "webbed" like a lab's foot.  When she goes in the snow it builds up in between her pads & forms a hard piece of almost ice-like snow.  Then she holds her foot up for someone to pull it out.  I decided to make her her own boots. Jessica had spent the night here as we went to First night for new years....more on that later.....so we "googled" how to make dog boots & then modified it to work for Molly.  Keep in mind these were boots you could make in 10 minutes.  It took approx 10 mins to measure Molly's feet.  Two hours later here's the results I did decide to make her 2 for each foot figuring she would be like any typical kid & lose a couple here & there. We had to go to W*lmart in the middle of the project to get velcro to make the fasteners.  We then made her wear them around the house for a while ...

11 years ago.........

......we finally got to see this face Love

Work, cat bites. hospital.....

After a long winter I went back to work on Thurday & as usual it was crazy with the phone ringing off the wall!  The weather wasn't that great but golfers in the northeast are like caged animals who are finally free!  We had good weather predicted for the weekend & I was scheduled to work both days.  After a very long day Saturday I finally got done around 8 pm & was meeting Popster & Jess in Ballston Spa at a surprise birthday party for Jeff & Colby.  Jess met me in the parking lot & said she was leaving as she had also worked all day.  She showed me her arm where she had been bitten by a cat earlier at work.  She had gone to urgent care & they gave her antibiotics & she went back to work. Before I left for work Sunday at 5:30am I woke her up to look at it & didn't like the way it was swelling up.  I told if it didn't look better when I got home at lunch we were going back to urgent care. This is what it was...