Should I return it? May 19, 2012 Just wanted to show off my "garbage-picking-scumbag" find! Do you think they would want it back? This bucket was a "find" from my in-laws house when we were cleaning it out. From this to..... . .....to this Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments dawnMay 19, 2012 at 7:50 PMNO I don't think they want it back, I think they want you to send it here. It looks lovely, Martha Stewart, really lovely.ReplyDeleteRepliesLife frome where we areMay 19, 2012 at 8:21 PMDo I mail it to "blankety blank" Florida? Oh & what would that zip code be.....00000?DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
NO I don't think they want it back, I think they want you to send it here.
ReplyDeleteIt looks lovely, Martha Stewart, really lovely.
Do I mail it to "blankety blank" Florida? Oh & what would that zip code be.....00000?
Delete