Skip to main content

Road Trip

We got on the road early yesterday to go to Boston & of course Miss Molly came with us
" Oh this looks like we are going on a trip cus it certainly doesn't take this long to get to the park!"
"Wait a second I think I saw a squirrel over there!"
"Are you sure we shouldn't have turned back there?"
"Come on now....I really need to get out & stretch my legs!"
"This is very boring....are we there yet?"
We hit snow in the Berkshires!
Everything was covered in ice
That was when we stopped & Molly was having a ball in the snow!

Popster not so much!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Designer "doggy uggs"

Poor Molly has been having a hard time already this winter with the snow. She has good size pads on her feet which are "webbed" like a lab's foot.  When she goes in the snow it builds up in between her pads & forms a hard piece of almost ice-like snow.  Then she holds her foot up for someone to pull it out.  I decided to make her her own boots. Jessica had spent the night here as we went to First night for new years....more on that later.....so we "googled" how to make dog boots & then modified it to work for Molly.  Keep in mind these were boots you could make in 10 minutes.  It took approx 10 mins to measure Molly's feet.  Two hours later here's the results I did decide to make her 2 for each foot figuring she would be like any typical kid & lose a couple here & there. We had to go to W*lmart in the middle of the project to get velcro to make the fasteners.  We then made her wear them around the house for a while ...

11 years ago.........

......we finally got to see this face Love

"Do you like my hat?"