When I was in L*wes last week I picked up some tulips...........look how beautiful they are now! It's also like Spring outside as the temps are in the 50's again. Makes me want to be out there but I am still trying to clean all the dust from my house, along with still putting things away. It's getting there & soon being upside down will be a distant memory.
Poor Molly has been having a hard time already this winter with the snow. She has good size pads on her feet which are "webbed" like a lab's foot. When she goes in the snow it builds up in between her pads & forms a hard piece of almost ice-like snow. Then she holds her foot up for someone to pull it out. I decided to make her her own boots. Jessica had spent the night here as we went to First night for new years....more on that later.....so we "googled" how to make dog boots & then modified it to work for Molly. Keep in mind these were boots you could make in 10 minutes. It took approx 10 mins to measure Molly's feet. Two hours later here's the results I did decide to make her 2 for each foot figuring she would be like any typical kid & lose a couple here & there. We had to go to W*lmart in the middle of the project to get velcro to make the fasteners. We then made her wear them around the house for a while ...
Comments
Post a Comment