Skip to main content

Surely Mother Nature you are joking????

 This is what we woke up to this morning!
 We raced around like a couple crazies yesterday trying to clean the flower beds & rake yo all the leaves that were down......there are still a lot on some of the trees!  I hadn't finished putting away flower pots & things that get stored for winter.
 Usually we get all this done & sit & wait for winter.....not this year!  Popster kept saying it's not gonna snow & I kept saying just keep raking.  It was dark before we got the fertilizer down so that was a hit & miss job.  I piled a whole bunch of stuff on the garage floor thinking I'd get to it sometime this week. 

Wrong! 

Popster's car wouldn't start this morning so I had to take him to work in the snow & when I got home the snow from my car started to melt all over the garage floor so I was running around trying to pick things up & get them put away!  this is at 6:00am & I'm still in my jammies! 

See why I hate winter?

It has now turn to all rain but the temps are hovering around 32 degs
Love

Comments

  1. it's all falling on deaf ears. You know I love it. I'm sorry it came in fast and furious and you got stuck cleaning up in your jammies...No, No, I am not laughing, why do you ask?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Thanksgiving

We went to JoAnne & Peter's for thanksgiving this year.  They were cooking dinner & Josh & Carol were going to be there
 Molly is always game for a road trip!


 It was gray , gloomy day & kinda chilly by the river
 Sadie is such a cutie
 We couldn't get Addie to pose as cute
 Josh got there first as Carol had to work......these dogs just love him

 I forgot to take pics of the table but everything was so good & JoAnne made apple pie!
 We spent the night & left for home after breakfast on Friday.  Our GPS sent us home a different way & we crossed the Tappan Zee bridge.  They are building a new one so lots of work going on

 One of those big cranes toppled over a few weeks ago.....they are so tall
 Look at the size of that one!
 As you know I love bridges
Love

Snowy day in the park

I have an abundance of snow pics.  Between last Thurs & Monday we had 20 inches of snow!  We are so done with this white stuff!
 But I do have to admit it is pretty


 Makes for great pictures
 And you'll see from the next few pics how much Molly loves it!



   We take a two second pause.....
 ......& off again




 I do hope the hornets went to Florida for the winter





 This sums up the whole walk!
Love