Skip to main content

Gone Fishin!

 After dinner we went fishing
 We started off at the pond in the back & were feeding the catfish


 Jessie was trying to get LiLi to touch the worm!
 They had something on the line...see how intently the dogs are watching?
 It was a catfish & one of the dogs tried to grab it!
 We do a catch & release so he got to go back with his buddies.
 Then we moved to the front pond because I wanted to get pictures with the sun going down
 This was one of many sunfish that LiLi caught
 I love the expression on her face!


 "Ooh I got another one
 Dani didn't want to take the hook out!
 Now comes the big one Scott caught
 It's a large mouth bass
 Jessie finished reeling it in
 Scott is trying to show her how to hold it to get the hook out.



 I guess it is a large mouth!
 We then went to the other side of the pond........
 .....where Jessie finally caught a sunny!
Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG BROTHER

Happy birthday to my big brother Terry...........have a wonderful day!

Round Lake Village

Every time we go to Round Lake we wander down streets we've never seen before
A little people house
This garden was gorgeous
Look if you buy this house you definitely need to get along with your neighbors!
This house is even smaller & comes with a golf cart
This house really fascinated me
That stonework is incredible
They need to make it a little more welcoming

They are still working on my house

I would love to see the inside.......I hope they plan on selling it & then I can go to an open house
"Mama I have flyaway ears again today!"


Love Val

Snowy day in the park

I have an abundance of snow pics.  Between last Thurs & Monday we had 20 inches of snow!  We are so done with this white stuff!
 But I do have to admit it is pretty


 Makes for great pictures
 And you'll see from the next few pics how much Molly loves it!



   We take a two second pause.....
 ......& off again




 I do hope the hornets went to Florida for the winter





 This sums up the whole walk!
Love